Wondering if a Refinance of your existing home loan will benefit you and your family? Let's talk!
Your first step is to determine what you want to achieve by refinancing. It could be the right time if.
- 1 Your adjustable rate mortgage payment is increasing.
- 2 You want to consolidate monthly debt such a credit cards, car loans, etc.
- 3 Your current interest rate is higher than today’s rate and you want a lower payment.
- 4 You want to “cash out” equity to use for college tuition, vacation, or home improvements.
- 5 You want to pay off your mortgage faster by reducing your loan term, saving interest on the life of your loan.
*When refinancing, your total finance charges may be higher over the life of the loan, please consult with a loan officer for more details.
CONNECT WITH SUMMIT
2241 Harvard Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95815
© Summit Funding, Inc. 2020. NMLS ID# 3199 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org).
Licensed by CA Dept of Business Oversight #6072526, CA Bureau of Real Estate #01220358, AZ Lic# 0925837, GA Lic# 39456, Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee.
An approved equal housing lender. Equal Housing Opportunity. Fair Housing & Discrimination violations will be reported online to HUD's local FHEO Regional Office or by calling the Fair Housing Complaint Hotline at 1-800-669-9777
Last Updated: 04-12-2019
REPORT ACCESSIBILITY ISSUE
VIEW FULL VERSION OF WEBSITE