We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your mortgage lending needs. Summit Funding's #1 Company Mission is to simply deliver the absolute best borrower lending experience in the entire Mortgage Industry- PERIOD!
All good things in life are worth working for, and buying a home is no different. The good news is, we’re here to make sure you make it to the finish line. Call us dream makers, call us loan officers, call us when you're in a panic. At the end of the day, we’re not just a Mortgage Lender - we’re here to help make homeownership your reality.
Alicia Blackwood is licensed in the following states: Arizona, California, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.
Voted BIA Lender of the Year: 2014, 2015, & 2016
Here are the items that are typically requested when applying for a home loan.
- Valid driver’s license or other government-issued photo identification.
- Bank/asset statements for the last two months on all checking, savings, stock, mutual funds, IRA, or other liquid asset accounts.
- Pay stubs for the last 30 days.
- W-2 forms for the past two years.
- Federal tax returns for the past two years, including all schedules.
- If self-employed or you own more than 25% of a business, copies of business tax returns for the past two years, including all schedules.
- Credit documentation pertaining to any credit disputes.
- For other real estate owned, need loan information, monthly payment, and any rent collected.
- Sales Contract, if available.
- Landlord/mortgage company information for past two years.
- Certificate of Eligibility and DD-214 or Statement of Service, if applying for a VA loan.
- If previous bankruptcy–A copy of entire bankruptcy papers with a copy of discharge.
- If applying jointly, each borrower must provide their date of birth,social security number, and the same documentation noted above.
- A copy of the settlement statement if you sold property in the last three months.
*Pursuant to Federal law, a lender shall not require a borrower to provide such documentation prior to issuing a Loan Estimate. However, you may voluntarily provide documentation to us for consideration. Your loan officer can provide you with a list of documents that are helpful to a lender when prequalifying a borrower.