Do's & Dont's.
Tips for a Smooth Loan Approval
Below are key items to do and to avoid during your home lending process. This list will help keep your loan on track and ensure an effortless home loan experience. Unsure if something will affect your loan approval? Just ask us! We have seen it all and can answer any of your questions.
- Immediately inform your Loan Officer if there are any changes in your employment, income, or assets.
- Continue living in your current residence.
- Continue making all mortgage or rent payments.
- Continue to make payments and stay current on all existing credit accounts.
- Be prepared with an explanation for any credit “blemishes” and recent credit inquiries.
- Research and select a preferred homeowner’s insurance provider.
- Make any major purchases or home improvements. (ie. auto, boat, appliances, furniture, pool)
- Apply for new credit or loans.
- Pay off any charge-off accounts, collections, loans, credit cards, or consolidate debt.
- Close any credit card accounts, max-out, or over-charge credit accounts.
- Change bank accounts of transfer balances from one account to another.
- Change the source of your “closing funds.”
- Deposit large amounts of cash into your own bank account without proper documentation.
Working with Lindsey was such a treat, she spent endless time with me on the phone going over all options available for us and explained everything perfectly. This process was so easy and smooth its like we didn't even have to do anything. Lindsey, Kris and everyone else that worked on our refinance behind the scenes did an excellent job.
All of your teammates, one in particular Stormi Unruh ! Did outstanding work, not to mention great service and personality. Thanks to one all for the outstanding work! Thanks to all your team members. I would highly recommend your company to everyone. Out of five stars I would highly rate you at ten!!! Logan G.
I work full-time, so keeping in touch is difficult. The staff worked with me to communicate via email and also provided different proposals for my review rather than just vague oral proposals. I'm a visual person, and they took the time to prepare actual written proposals that I could review on my own time.
Casey and his Team work efficiently. They offer approvals with speed, excellent communication, and close every loan on time or early. Thank you Casey Sullivan and the Sullivan Team for taking such great care of my personal lending and my clients and friends.
3P's.....PROFESSIONAL, POISE, PERSONALITIES... Your entire staff made this experience, familial. Extra mile, plus. God bless you each and all. This has been transformative and fulfilling. Way beyond business. You made it personal. Thank you from the bottom of my pea-pickin heart!
Great communication and I so appreciate being able to sign most documents electronically. Loan went through with only one face to face contact, when I signed the papers at the title company. This was important to me, to keep us all as healthy as possible.